Six quirky things about me (according to me):
1) I carry floss everywhere! in my purse, in the car, in my 72-hour kit!
2) I am usually aware when it is 10:20 am or pm.
3) I have Domino's Pizza, Continental (subs), and Mayflower (Chinese) - in my cell. Ready to order, when you are!
4) I have programmed my phone for one-touch- single digit for cell phone, and double digits for home/alternate number. example- 3- Dad's cell. 33- Dad's home. 2- Joel's cell, 22- Joel's work.
5) I am not afraid of bugs (spiders, crickets, centipedes, etc)- but I freeze around dogs- I can't even pet them! even now, my heart just skipped a beat thinking about it!
6) I like all my in-laws. ALL OF THEM... a very rare gift, I've been told!
obviously, not an all-inclusive list- but i do find these items "quirky/unusual" about me. Do you agree?
Tag: Nadia, Jenna, Natalie, Ashley.
Feel free to "self-tag", as I did here (from my sis-in-law's page!).