I've put together a "surprise date" for Joel for Saturday, September 20.
To prepare for it, we played 20 questions to see if he can guess what the activity is. Here are the questions he asked along with my YES/NO answers.
Can you guess what it is? I'll take questions :)
1. Woods? NO
2. Outside? YES
3. Laptop needed? NO
4. Did you pay for this? YES
5. Interact with others? No-Maybe?
6. Away from the city? NO
7. Following a map? YES
8. Have you done something similar? YES
9. Going to any building? Maybe- yes?
10. More than $100? Heck no!
11. Paying for anything tomorrow? Maybe-yes
12. Any friends have done this? NO
13. Activity available all year round? NO
14. Fun date? YES
15. Uniforms because we’re competing? YES!
16. Is there a prize? YES- $300
17. A lot of people? Maybe- yes
18. Will help to run faster? NO
19. Riddles/Clues? YES
20. Closer to our home in MD than in VA? YES