Da Pincock Bears!

My photo
Virginia, United States
Inspired by Joel's nickname while growing up, "Joelibear", our little family is affectionately called, "Da Bears". Starring: Joel as "Papa Bear" Kristine as "Mama Bear" Joseph as "Brother Bear" Levi as "Baby Bear"

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Brownie Day



Joel is usually home by 4pm from work.  But today, being Tuesday, Joel had Kung Fu after work- and he was not going to be home until after 6pm.  I've been spoiled having Joel be home so early, and I admit, I get a bit anxious about the 2 extra hours I now have with baby- when I usually have Joel's help.  (A bit strange actually- I liken it to a plane ride- 10 hours is long, but 12 hours just seems like eternity. )

So, at 8am, when Joseph fought against his morning nap- I knew we were heading towards a "loooooong day."  My solution? Make brownies.  Brownies with walnuts!  yummm. 
It's a good thing too- because- after Joe decided to miss his afternoon nap as well (he does morning, noon, afternoon naps)- my "looooooong day" only seemed like a "long day"  :)

FYI- Joel is working on his broad sword form in Kung Fu- he's a lefty but holds the sword by the right hand.  very impressive!

Joe has been pushing around a mini chair as a walker.  He's so stinkin' cute- here's a video.  There's also a picture of him driving around--- sportin' a Tai Yim (Kung Fu) shirt.  Just like dada!


1 comment:

Esther Noelle said...

Love the Joe video! What a cutie! And that Kung Fu shirt on him is awesome!